District 2 would like to hear from you. If you have a question, comment, or suggestion about how we can better serve you, please let us know at (405) 598-2046
Please feel free to stop by your Board of County Commissioners offices at:
14101 Acme Rd
Shawnee, OK 74801
Or at your District 2 Road Maintenance and Construction offices at:
28830 Main Street
Macomb, OK 74852
I am honored to serve the residents of District 2 and all of Pottawatomie County.
I’m eager to keep the momentum going and continue our efforts to improve upon the successes we have seen over the past four years such as:
- Continue to maintain safer roads and bridges
- Shawnee Marketplace—increasing jobs (Economic Development)
- Quality of Life—Helping to fund One Safe Place
- Assisting schools countywide by placing sales tax initiative on ballot
- Proven ability to act in times of crisis: Flood, Tornado, Fires
- Hardesty Road widening project
After 25 years of public service as a Fire Fighter with the City of Norman, retiring as a Fire Captain, I never forgot that I worked to serve the citizens of my community and deliver a service to the tax payers.
Being in the concrete and construction business for 30 years I have the experience that it takes to build and maintain safe roads and bridges. However, as your commissioner, I also understand that it is difficult to make tough choices and decisions, but will strive to the best of my abilities. I believe I have the leadership abilities to be able to make these strong decisions.
Making a positive difference in our community and county is one of my number one objectives. For this reason, I am running for re-election for Pottawatomie County Commissioner District 2. As your Republican candidate, as your County Commissioner, I believe we can move our county and community forward.
With my continued leadership, I will make a positive impact by:
- Investing in infrastructure
- Seeking growth initiatives
- Supporting local business
- Making sure the core services of the county are properly funded and supported
I am dedicated to involving all citizens within the district including seniors, local responders and Fire Departments.